Create Neteller Account for Personal or Business Use
There is an incident when you want to withdraw income from an Online Business, there is a notification if it is free of fees for withdrawals to Neteller. If previously used Skrill often, finally decided to try using Neteller. Because I don’t have a list yet, because apart from being easy, it’s also free. The process is almost the same as creating any other payment account, the Neteller account is also fast and easy to use.
About Neteller Account
If you’re looking for a simple, low-cost online payment service to deposit Forex, Coins or Options, Neteller is the perfect choice. In this article, I’ll walk you through how to use Neteller from creating an account, or filling in for account verification. Neteller is an e-wallet that offers fund transfer and online payment services by Paysafe Group based in London, England. Unlike Neteller, Neteller has the fastest registration procedure at the moment. Just an email address and you can sign up. The Neteller account verification method is also very simple and convenient.
Neteller Fee Information
Neteller is known to have the lowest fees on the e-wallet market today with the following fees:
- Deposit from bank account, Visa/Mastercard 1%
- Charge from Neteller 1%
- Withdraw funds to bank account 5.5 EUR/withdraw
- Withdraw funds to Visa card 7.5%/withdrawal amount
- Transfer funds 1.45%, min. 0.43 GPB
- 3.99% currency conversion
How to make Neteller Account
- Go to the main page https://www.Neteller.com/en/ select Register in the upper right corner or click directly here.
- Enter your correct personal information and it must match the information on your Passport, ID card or driver’s license in order to successfully verify the account. Personal data that must be filled in such as Full Name, Your email address, Password consists of 8 characters, letters and numbers. Click Register Now to complete registration.
- To verify your Neteller account, please do KYC such as Upload Identity Card. Upload anything that shows your identity, you can use an ID card, driver’s license, passport, or something else.
- The Verification process is 1-2 days, the purpose of Verification is so that your Neteller account can be used for transfers or transactions. Without KYC you can still make income and payments but the amount is limited. Just can’t make a transfer to a bank account.
How to Deposit at Neteller
- Choose a deposit from Credit or Debit card so the funds will be transferred to your account after 15-20 minutes. Click the Deposit Now button as shown below.
- Enter your Visa/Master card information including Card number, Expiry month/year, Three security digits on the back of the card, and Click Add Card & Continue.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into Neteller, the minimum Deposit is $1.13 USD. Then click Next.
Done, now you have a Neteller account that can be used for financial transactions.