Tutorial to Create Payoneer Account for Personal or Business Use
When you join a site that can make money such as a Survey site, Click Ads, or other paid sites but you are surprised because when Withdraw you have to use Payoneer. Even though you don’t have one, you don’t even know what Payoneer is, so you have to postpone the Withdraw process until you have an account. To prevent such a thing from happening, it’s best to create Payoneer Account now. Because apart from being free maybe someday it will be useful to receive your payment. No need to worry even if you have never made a transaction such as sending and receiving money, your account will remain active forever. So even if the balance is 0 your account is still active on Payoneer.
About Payoneer Account
Payoneer is a global payment service from US financial institutions. Receive free account creation from various countries, so anyone can create a Payoneer Account. Used as a financial transaction tool such as saving money, receiving money, sending money, it can even be used to make purchases on marketplace sites Airbnb, Fever, 99designs, Upwork, Elance, Amazon and many more.
Advantages of Payoneer
Here are some reasons why you should have a Payoneer Account now:
- Tool used to accept Online Business Payments
- Can be used for Online Selling
- Can be used as Payment and Shopping
- Send and Receive money Easily
- No Monthly fee
- Active Forever unless requesting Account Deletion
- Account Will remain even if Balance 0
How to Create a Payoneer Account
How to make Payoneer is quite easy and not complicated at all. You only need to complete your identity correctly and completely as stated on your identity card. Can use Identity Card, Passport, or Driver’s License.
- Prepare the gadget that will be used for the Payoneer list, it can be a PC/Laptop or smartphone. Or you can directly visit the official website at https://www.payoneer.com/
- Next click Sign Up or Register.
- Entering the new page, you will be asked to fill in information about yourself in the column provided. Are you a freelancer, online seller, b2b trader or travel agency. Then the purpose of making Payoneer for what and don’t forget to fill in the average income per month and click Register.
- Continue to the new page on Getting Started, then fill in the fields with the required information. Such as full name, email address and date of birth according to the identification card owned. If you have clicked Next.
- Continue on the Contact Details page, enter country of origin, complete address, city and postal code. Don’t forget to enter the active phone number you used to get the verification code. Then click Send Code.
- Wait a few moments until the code is sent to the phone number you entered earlier. If the code has been received, enter it into the column provided and click Next.
- Continue on the Security Details page, create a password for the Payoneer account. Minimum 7 characters combination of letters and numbers. Choose a security question whose answer is easy for you to remember.
- In the ID or ID column, you can choose one. It can be ID from the government, SIM or Passport then enter the ID number. Don’t forget to enter the numeric code and random number in the column provided. Continue to click Next.
- Continue on the Almost Done page, enter the local bank account you have. Enter the required information completely and include Bank Name, Account Owner Name, Bank Account Number, Bank Code, and Nationality.
- If it is complete, don’t forget to check the bottom two boxes which state that you agree to the terms and conditions as well as the applicable fees at Payoneer. Continue to click Submit so that your application is approved by Payoneer.
Your Payoneer registration has been completed, you will get an email notification if your account submission is being reviewed. Now just waiting for the email containing the verification from Payoneer for account activation. It usually takes about 3 working days. After that you will receive a reply email containing a notification that the Payoneer account you submitted has been approved. Now you can immediately use it to transact globally. Furthermore, after Payoneer registration is complete, you can apply for physical card ownership to Payoneer (Optional, not mandatory).