How to Create Payza Account for Personal or Business Use in 2022
Some sites where online businesses only accept payments via Payza. Therefore, you should create a Payza Account first before starting a business to earn money. So that later when you make a withdrawal, your Payza account already exists and is ready to be used. Don’t worry, it’s all free and there are no monthly fees or administration fees. So even if the balance is empty, your Payza account will always be active and can be used forever.
About Payza Account
Payza is one of the most popular means of payment in the world. However, this payment method is not perfect, there are some advantages that you need to pay attention to.
- Send funds to fellow Payza users for free. The sender will not receive administrative fees from Payza.
- Fast delivery process. You don’t have to wait long to be able to receive funds transfers on Payza.
- Can be used easily. Payza not only offers use from a desktop device, but you can also use it on a mobile device.
- Can be used widely. There are many online shops overseas that accept payment using Payza.
Disadvantages of Payza
There is a discounted fee. Payza does provide a policy of free administration fees for sending to other Payza accounts. It’s just that, they set a fee discount for every fund received. The fee rebate is 2.9% of the total shipment plus a fee per transaction of US$0.25.
How to create a Payza account
To register an account on Payza, the steps you need to go through are very easy. Following are the steps:
- Visit Payza’s official website. You can visit it using a desktop or mobile device. Next, you need to select the Register Now option.
- After pressing the Register Now button, you will be faced with 2 choices of Payza accounts. The two options are personal and business accounts. To be more practical, you can use a personal account and press the Next button.
- At the next stage, you will be asked to inform the purpose of using your Payza account as well as a phone number for confirmation.
- Next, Payza will ask you to enter complete personal information, including name, address, date of birth, identification number, and so on. Do not forget, you also have to enter a password that can be made with a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Email confirmation. Open the email address used to register for Payza. You will receive a new email that contains a confirmation request. Press the confirm button. Payza account is ready. It’s just that, you still can’t use it to transact. The transaction process can be done after you verify.
- Connect banks. Payza does only accept verification requests by credit card. However, you can do this through the use of a virtual credit card (VCC) that you can find on Google. You can start the verification process by connecting the card and entering detailed account information. There are many sites that provide Free VCC Services that can be used for verification on Payza.
- Connect card. If the account information filling is complete, you can go to the Connect card option. Here, you need to enter Jenius card data in the fields provided. You can use Jenius to verify your Payza account because they have worked with Visa.
- The verification process has been completed. Next, you can start shopping online on foreign websites using Payza.
Done, now you can receive payments from Online Business. It’s time to look for Sites or Applications that offer Online Business with payment via Payza.