Tutorial Install Emulator Android on Computer PC Laptop
There is an Emulator that can be used to run and operate various Android Apps & Games. An incredible technological development, everything has become easier. With this emulator, we can now use Android applications, very useful, especially for those of you who use iOS (Apple) Smartphones. Or maybe those who want to manage Instagram via a Laptop PC can use Emulator Android to make it easier when uploading. See all information about this emulator in full.
About Emulator Android
Minimum Specifications Windows
Operating System: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
CPU Type: 32bit (86bit) or 64bit
Memory RAM: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon X1300
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Minimum Specifications Mac OS
Operating System: Apple MacOS, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
CPU Type : 32/64-bit(Intel Core Duo CPU, 2GHz or faster recommended)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Disk Space : 10 GB Free Disk Space
Guide to Install Emulator Android on PC or Laptop
Have you ever thought whether Android applications can be run on a computer or laptop? Of course, I can. You can do this using BlueStacks. Then, what is BlueStacks? BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run various types of Android applications on your computer or laptop. BlueStacks is also said to be an Android emulator, so Android applications that previously couldn’t be installed on a computer or laptop can be installed through this BlueStacks App Player.
- Visit the official website at https://www.bluestacks.com/ to get the latest version and updates. Get stable and fast performance when accessing various Android Apps & Games.
- If User Account Control appears, select Yes to continue. Then a new window will appear as shown in the image below. Press the Install Now button to start the BlueStacks installation.
- Furthermore, the installation process will take quite a while according to the condition of your computer. Wait until the installation process is complete. And finally a window appears indicating the installation process is complete, as shown in the picture. Press the Complete button.
- After the BlueStacks installation process is complete, you can use the BlueStacks application. BlueStacks will restart the machine before entering the Home Screen page. A window will appear as shown below. Select Agree or Agree.
- You can change the language you want BlueStacks to run in. Here I choose Indonesian. To continue, press the Start button. Then, you are prompted to continue the BlueStacks application using a Google account. Enter your active email. And select Next to continue.
You can already use as many Android applications as you want. Now you can use Playstore to access and install Android Apps or Games. This is not Remote from Android Smartphone but it is really running Android Device on Computer/Laptop.