How to Install Emulator Nintendo Switch on PC Laptop
Nintendo consoles have always had their own privileges, some of the best games in the world are only available on that console. Like Super Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, some of these games are always available on the Nintendo Console. Especially now that their latest console, Nintendo Switch, has HD games with cute characters, interesting gameplay that makes all gamers envious of those who don’t have the console. But lately there is a happy picture because there is Emulator Nintendo Switch that is able to run and play Game Switch on a Computer or Laptop. It can even be used on several OS such as Windows, Mac OS, or Linux.
Emulator Nintendo Switch
There are 5 best recommended emulators that can be used to play Nintendo Switch games. However, if you look at the discussions on Nintendo Forums and Groups, the best emulator is Yuzu. That’s because there are many games that can be played smoothly using the emulator. But if the game you are playing turns out to be an error or crash, you can use other alternatives such as:
- Skyline Emulator
- Egg NS
✽ Minimum Specifications Windows
Operating System: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
CPU Type: 32bit (86bit) or 64bit
Memory RAM: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon X1300
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
✽ Minimum Specifications Mac OS
Operating System: Apple MacOS, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
CPU Type : 32/64-bit(Intel Core Duo CPU, 2GHz or faster recommended)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Disk Space : 10 GB Free Disk Space
How to Install Emulator Nintendo Switch
If your PC or Laptop is sufficient to run Emulator Switch, now follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the site https://yuzu-emu.org/ to get the Latest version of the Switch Emulator.
2. Choose based on the operating system you are using, for example Windows, Mac OS, or Linux.
3. For windows, just click yuzu installer or run with run administrator. Just follow the steps like installing other software in general. Meanwhile, if using linux, use the command chmod a+x (filename yizu installer linux). Then follow the steps for the installation, because the GUI menu will appear.
4. If you are using Windows, we recommend that you update the version of the Visual C++ before installing this Yuzu emulator. Because this one source code is the main build of this emulator application.
5. After the installation is complete, you can enter the prod.key and its title.key into the C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\keys folder.
Problems that often occur are errors caused by Direct X still using the Old version. We recommend doing an Update because to run Emulator Nintendo Switch the latest version of DirectX is required.
Where to get Switch games/roms?
You can search for it on Google, Bing, or any other search engine. There are many sites that provide Nintendo Switch Games or Roms. We recommend looking for roms files with the XCI Decrypted format because that format is the most stable to play using an Emulator.