Guide to Install and Setting Emulator Nintendo Wii U on PC Laptop
A console with that special game is the Nintendo Wii U series. Handel’s version is carried anywhere, on this console there are exciting games with good gameplay graphics. Some exclusive games such as Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, some series of which are only available specifically on the Nintendo Wii Console. There is good news that Wii U games can now be played on a PC or laptop using Emulator Nintendo Wii U. Want to know how? Get the best settings so that the game can be played smoothly.
About Emulator Nintendo Wii U
Minimum Specifications Windows
Operating System: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
CPU Type: 32bit (86bit) or 64bit
Memory RAM: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon X1300
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
Minimum Specifications Mac OS
Operating System: Apple MacOS, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
CPU Type : 32/64-bit(Intel Core Duo CPU, 2GHz or faster recommended)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk Space : 500 MB Free Disk Space
How to Install and Setting Emulator Nintendo Wii U
- Visit the official website at https://cemu.info/ to get the Latest version of the emulator. There you will get a Zip file containing several files, find the setup file to start the Install.
- Don’t run Cemu just yet; there is still some configuration to do. There is a mod called Cemuhook at your disposal for certain graphics packs and performance options. Download the release that matches your Cemu version, and open the zipped Cemuhook folder. You can drag everything here to your Cemu installation folder.
- Open the zip folder, press Ctrl+A to select everything, and drag everything into the graphicsPacks in your Cemu install. You don’t have to copy everything if you’re only playing one game, but it’s just a text file and small enough that it doesn’t really matter.
- You can enable different graphics packages under Options > Graphics Packages. They will be sorted by game, and have a different category within each game. Resolution is an important option to configure, both for performance and visuals. You’ll find it along with shadow resolution and antialiasing quality under Graphics for most games. You will also find mods and fixes for the game in the graphics pack. Most graphics packages can be applied while the game is running, so take your pick and find the one that works best for you.
- A significant benefit of emulators is that you can play with any controller you want. Cemu still supports the original Wii Remote. You’ll have to set all the buttons manually under Options > Input Settings, but you can save your configuration to a profile so you don’t have to do it twice.
- The main option is CPU settings, found under CPU > Mode. If you have a quad-core system or higher, set this to Dual or Triple-core recompiler. This will make Cemu use more threads, and ease your CPU.
So far the Cemu emulator can play many Wii U games smoothly, it is even highly recommended to use this emulator to play various types of Wii U games.