Tutorial Install Software on Computer PC, Laptop, or Notebook
When we first try a computer or laptop, sometimes we feel confused about how to add Software to it. What should be done first? Now it’s easier to install Software thanks to Windows Store, Official Website for buy, but what if we want to install old Software or maybe Software from CDs or DVDs? Here is the How to Install Software Guide on Computer (PC), Laptop, or Notebook.
Must be prepared
Before proceeding to the installation method, you should know the Software FILE FORMAT for Computer or Laptop. Among them:
- name_software.exe example: tools_expert.exe
Usually the Software file named .exe is an executable which is usually a Software installer file.
First Step Install Software
Next is knowing where the Software files come from, this is very important as an initial step of installation.
How to Install Software from CD / DVD
If the Software comes from a CD or DVD, you should first copy all the Drive files, it can be in Drive D or Drive E. The goal is that the files on the CD / DVD are durable other than that the install process will be faster if the Program files are directly on the Computer / Laptop Storage. Usually, if you install the CD directly, the process will take a long time and even errors often occur because the CD is damaged or dirty.
Software from External Drive (Flashdisc or External Harddisk)
Almost the same as the above method, you should copy it first to prevent errors when installing. Files that are outside storage usually take longer because they have to copy the data first. Usually later the installed Software will be installed automatically in Drive C > Program Files.
Guide How to Install Software
Please first open the Software you want to install. For example here, I will install Software King of the Road.
- Look for the .exe file here, the file is named King.exe
- Right click > then select Run as Administrator. The goal is for files to be executed immediately
- Next, check I agree or I accept an agreement, then click Next. If you want to read first about the Terms and Information about the Software to be installed
- Select the Install button, wait until the installation process is complete
- If there are no obstacles to 100% it means the Software has been successfully installed.
To start playing the Software, you can check on the desktop, an additional shortcut will appear later. It’s a Software that you just installed, to run it, you can click 2x (Double Click) or like before, Right Click > Run Administrator.
Remember for files with .exe extension