Most Powerful Solving DLL Problems
This problem often occurs when we install a program, be it a game or software, on a PC or laptop. A notification appears with an error description of a code ending with .DLL is Missing ? Surely the first step to take is to re-install the application, but the result is still the same error. It turns out that there is a fairly simple Solving DLL Problems method that can solve this error. Almost all missing DLL problems can be solved in the following way.
About Solving DLL Problems
Error problems when installing applications are common. Indeed, no one wants their installed apps to have problems. But sometimes what we want doesn’t always go according to plan. Sometimes there are problems when installing the application. One of them is when installing games or software. Actually the game installation process is not difficult. It’s just that you have to really understand the steps you have to do. If you don’t pay attention to how to install the game properly, then there will be problems. One reason is missing DLL files. So what do you think caused this to happen to you? In the following we will explain what causes DLL files to disappear.
1. Insert the DLL file
- DLL is missing that means the DLL file in question is corrupt or may be missing. Therefore, you have to replace it with a new DLL file, the way is to just search on the Internet and then download the error DLL file.
- For example, in the description of the D3DX9_43.dll file error, then you find and download the D3DX9_43.dll file, the size is very small at least 10KB. Extract it first. Select Extract to d3dx9_43 until it becomes a .dll file
- Then save the DLL file in the Game & Software Installer Folder that is experiencing an error. Also copy it in Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32. Then paste the DLL file there.
- If there is an option, click Replace then you try to reopen the application that was before the error.
2. DirectX Updates
If the above method does not work, there are still errors and missing. Then there is a problem with Direct X on your PC or Laptop. The trick is to re-install DirectX, it can also happen because the DirectX version is still old. So it requires an update to the latest version. You can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official DirectX site from Microsoft at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
- On the DirectX menu you adjust the type of Windows and the bit, select 32bit or 64bit
- On the initial installation page, an approval option will appear, just select Accept This Agreement and then click Next.
- Then wait for the installation process to complete.
- Then when it’s finished installing, please restart your laptop or PC and run the game or application that was previously Error.
3. Scan the entire Drive for Solving DLL Problems
If the second method is still an error, then you should do a Scan using an Antivirus such as Avast. You can get it on the official website https://www.avast.com/id-id/index. Do a full scan to check all files in the Storage Drive on your PC or Laptop. The process may take hours but it will clean all the files. Later you will see that there is a virus or malware and you can delete it with Avira. Usually after a clean PC/Laptop performance will return quickly, other than that all existing errors will disappear. You can even delete some unused Junk files so that the storage capacity can be bigger.
Those are the 3 ways that have been the most effective for Solving DLL Problems, guaranteed to be 100% sure to work by trying to apply the 3 methods above. The most effective solution, of course, is to clean using Antivirus but if it feels like it takes a long time then you can use the first or second method.