How to Create Paypal Account for Personal or Business Use in 2022
Do you know if on the Internet or the Online World it can make money? Besides being used for browsing, social media, playing games, watching videos, it turns out that we can also earn money. Many people have managed to profit from the Internet. Before discussing about How to earn money from the Internet, first know the tools used to store and receive Payments from the Internet. Namely Paypal, as one of the largest and best payment instruments in the world. Functions like a Digital Bank Account that can be used to save money, receive payments, send money (transfers). Therefore, it is recommended to make Paypal Account apart from being free, you can get various features for your transaction needs.
About Paypal Account
Paypal is one of the most popular means of payment in the world. However, this payment method is not perfect, there are some advantages that you need to pay attention to.
- Send funds to fellow Paypal users for free. The sender will not receive administrative fees from Paypal.
- Fast delivery process. You don’t have to wait long to be able to receive funds transfers on Paypal.
- Can be used easily. Paypal not only offers use from a desktop device, but you can also use it on a mobile device.
- Can be used widely. There are many online shops overseas that accept payment using Paypal.
Disadvantages of Paypal
There is a discounted fee. Paypal does provide a policy of free administration fees for sending to other Paypal accounts. It’s just that, they set a fee discount for every fund received. The fee rebate is 2.9% of the total shipment plus a fee per transaction of US$0.30.
How to create a paypal account
To register an account on Paypal, the steps you need to go through are very easy. Following are the steps:
- Visit Paypal’s official website. You can visit it using a desktop or mobile device. Next, you need to select the Register Now option.
- After pressing the Register Now button, you will be faced with 2 choices of Paypal accounts. The two options are personal and business accounts. To be more practical, you can use a personal account and press the Next button.
- At the next stage, you will be asked to inform the purpose of using your Paypal account as well as a phone number for confirmation.
- Next, Paypal will ask you to enter complete personal information, including name, address, date of birth, identification number, and so on. Do not forget, you also have to enter a password that can be made with a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Email confirmation. Open the email address used to register for Paypal. You will receive a new email that contains a confirmation request. Press the confirm button. Paypal account is ready. It’s just that, you still can’t use it to transact. The transaction process can be done after you verify.
- Connect banks. Paypal does only accept verification requests by credit card. However, you can do this through the use of a virtual credit card (VCC) that you can find on Google. You can start the verification process by connecting the card and entering detailed account information. There are many sites that provide Free VCC Services that can be used for verification on Paypal.
- Connect card. If the account information filling is complete, you can go to the Connect card option. Here, you need to enter Jenius card data in the fields provided. You can use Jenius to verify your Paypal account because they have worked with Visa.
- The verification process has been completed. Next, you can start shopping online on foreign websites using Paypal.
Done, now you can receive payments from Online Business. Now it’s time to look for Sites or Applications that offer Online Business with payment via Paypal.