How to Install Emulator Xbox X S on PC Laptop
The latest console release from Xbox, there are 2 series, namely Xbox X and Xbox S. The presence of these consoles makes gamers around the world increasingly hesitant to buy a Console or PC Gaming. Because now there are more and more exclusive games that are only available on the console, making gamers envious of those who play games on a PC or laptop. There’s been a lot of information lately that console games can be played using an emulator, is it true? There are many sites and forums that discuss this latest Emulator Xbox X S. But it’s not clear whether it’s really playable or not. So let’s find out the truth about these rumors.
About Emulator Xbox X S
The average Xbox X or Xbox S game is HD with Real gameplay quality, so high specifications are needed to be able to play the game.
Minimum Specifications Windows
Operating System: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
CPU Type: 32bit (86bit) or 64bit
Memory RAM: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon X1300
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Minimum Specifications Mac OS
Operating System: Apple MacOS, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
CPU Type : 32/64-bit(Intel Core Duo CPU, 2GHz or faster recommended)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Disk Space : 10 GB Free Disk Space
How to play Xbox X or Xbox S Games on PC
- There are several ways to play various Xbox X and Xbox S Console Games. You can use the following methods:
- Visit the Microsoft Store to get a variety of Xbox X and S Games. You can try it on a trial basis and if you feel the game is fun to play, you can buy it immediately.
- Nearly 80% for Xbox X Games | The Xbox S is available in a PC version, in other words, it was released for a PC version. So you can directly install games that do have a format for your computer or laptop. So no need to use Emulator.
However, if there are exclusive games that are not released on other PCs or consoles, maybe you can use the following alternative methods:
- Visit a site that discusses Xbox X and Xbox S Emulators in https://xevod.com. Get the emulator there and make sure you look for the latest version which is usually located at the top.
- Next you extract because the file is in RAR format, after that you install it by clicking setup / .exe to start the install process. For the Mac OS version, you can install the DMG file as usual.
- After it’s installed, don’t change any settings even though this is a Beta version but the default settings are pretty good. Then next you search for Roms Xbox X or Xbox S on Google. There are many sites that discuss roms and share them.
- Prepare the internet because maybe the size of this Xbox game reaches tens of GB. After everything is ready you can go directly to the Emulator Dashboard menu.
Xbox X emulator size | The Xbox S reaches more than 400MB so it’s no wonder that it looks very good and resembles the console. To enter the game, you can copy the game file to the Emulator or enter it manually in the Emulator via the Gallery Games menu > Add Games.